



Dawson was feeling a little bit better last night right before bedtime. I was lying in his bed with him watching Full House and we took some silly pictures. He had a blast doing them! Later he was vomitting and running a fever again so I kept him home again today.
6 comments:
Boy he looks a lot like you.
I know, Shawn gets so mad when people say that but the boy just doesn't look like him! The Slye genes are just too strong!
He looks just like you here. Oh my gosh!
Angie was soo.. mad at me this morning. She wasn't running a fever or anything so I made her go to school. Boy, what a mean mom I am. She says she wasn't feeling good. Teenagers. Can't live with them, can't live without them just gotta love them. Hope Dawson gets better soon.
How old is he? I love doing pictures w/ the boys like that. They aren't very flattering of me when I do it, but fun.
Dawson is 7. As you can see, the pix are very flattering to me either! LOL It's fun to do anyway!
Post a Comment