About Me
Blog Archive
Thursday, December 21, 2006
SLEEPY HEAD............
Well, I went into work early this morning because I had to come home early so Cam could go to work. He was watching Daws for me while I worked. I got home at 1:00. Cam was getting ready for work so I asked him, "Where's Daws?" and he said that he was still sleeping!!! Dawson slept until 1:15 today and that's only because I woke him up! I asked Shawn how late he let Daws stay up and he said he was up until 11 last night but that's only two hours past his usual bedtime..........poor boy must have been tired from all the running around and hard work too! When I woke him up, he asked me if I was going to work now and I told him that I had already been to work and I just home..........he was totally shocked! He said "I've never slept this late before!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, maybe he is fighting something off.
He is.........hard work!
Post a Comment