Wednesday, January 31, 2007

100 DAY PROJECT




Dawson is having a 100 day of school party today. His teacher gave the kids a project to do for it. His project was that he had to use 100 objects to make something. The 100 objects had to be in groups of 10. I called Sonya since I am not creative and she totally is and she gave us the idea to use 100 goldfish crackers and to split them up in groups of ten by decorating them differently. Daws and I worked on this for two days, Cam even helped Daws with the boat. Daws drew the boat but it just didn't look like a boat so Cam fixed it. It was alot of fun to do! Here is the finished project........it's due today! Thank you Sonya for such a great idea!!!!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

very cute. we are having a 100 day party at school on Monday. We only have to fill a baggie with 100 little things. That is so cute.

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh that is great....how are they grouped in ten, i can't see that

SamandSawyersMom said...

You didn't tell them my great idea to put the fishes in "schools" of ten and then calling it "CENTURY SCHOOL OF FISH". Get it century...100?? I thought that was good~!

Crystal said...

I grouped the fish by color or stripes or dots. The name was a good idea but we didn't use it because I wasn't sure where to write it.

SamandSawyersMom said...

and it obviously didn't come from the brain of a first grader...a 32 year old fat girl cooked it up in hers...and boy was it good.

Crystal said...

I am worried about the poster surviving the bus ride this morning! I rolled it and secured it with two rubberbands but I was worried that some of the fish would fall off! I was a wreck about it and driving Daws nuts about being careful with it. I just hope some bratty kid doesn't grab at it or something and ruin it since it's sticking out of his backpack........I would be so mad!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh I would have driven him. He will be so upset if it gets messed up. let me know how it turns out. Shouldn't oyu be posting sinc eoyu are home all day, off work??

Crystal said...

I am working today to make up for MONDAY

Char said...

that is so cute! hope it survived the trip to school!