I wanted to post the lyrics to another country song that I love! I love the words to this song.....read below
There ain't nothing that can't be done
By me and God
Ain't nobody come in between
me and God
One day we'll live together
Where the angels trod
Me and God
Early in the morning talking it over
Me and God
Late at night talking it over
Me and God
You could say where like two peas in a pod
Me and God
He's my FatherHe's my friend
The beginningAnd the end
He rules the world With a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God
I am weak and he is strong
Me and God
He forgives me when I'm wrong
Me and God
He's the one I lean onWhen life gets hard
Me and God
He's my Father
He's my friend
The beginningAnd the end
He rules the worldWith a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God
He rules the worldWith a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God
We're a teamMe and God

7 comments:
wow, that is awesome. Is that played on the regular station?
Yes, they play it on B105 all of the time! I love country music because so much of it is spiritual and there's also great beats as well. Of course with alot of music there's songs that aren't the best to listen to but the majority of the country songs are very good and meaningful songs.
I've never heard it, but I bet I would like it!
I really like the words to this song. I have never heard of Josh Turner. Is he well known?
time to post post post time to poat girly girly
I agree time to post
sonya, what is poat?
Post a Comment