Funny girl...am I going to have to subtract points for all the lying and cheating? By the way I hate Sponge Bob so he will never be a bonus point. But the more you all know about my likes and dislikes the better you will be able to figure out the bonuses.
10 comments:
YAY! I am so happy because cheryl said that if it was Sponge Bob is was -2 points..so sad...
Awww, that's not funny!!
No she didn't!!! When did she say that?? You're a meanie!
I love the burger cake, too cute. Good thing you added that one!!! was that chocolate icing? are the sesame seeds sprinkles?
The sesame seeds are sprinkles, can't remember if the frosting was chocolate.........I don't think it was, I think it was dyed brown.
That is so cool and worth 4 points. With chocolate icing you would have gotten all 5 bonus points from that 1 cake.
Okay, then it WAS chocolate, I just remembered.........SM
Funny girl...am I going to have to subtract points for all the lying and cheating? By the way I hate Sponge Bob so he will never be a bonus point. But the more you all know about my likes and dislikes the better you will be able to figure out the bonuses.
How could you hate poor spongebob??? He's so cute! Cameron and Daws both love him.
Crystal did not make her cake and that was a bonus point..hello? RECOUNT!!!
Post a Comment