Tuesday, January 16, 2007

RASCAL FLATTS

I just read Charity's blog for the first time. I saw that she listens to Rascal Flatts! That is my favorite country music group! I have all of their music......they are awesome! Shawn even got me tickets to their concert last summer for my birthday. Charity posted some song lyrics from one of their songs. There's one song that has a verse that I absolutely love.......The song is called Fast cars and Freedom, the lyrics to the first verse are as follows.......

Starin at you.........takin off your make-up
Wonderin why you even put it on
I know you think you do..........
but baby you don't need it
I wish that you could see what I see, when it's gone

I LOVE THAT VERSE!

2 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

HA My husband wouldn't sing that verse about me...I promise.

Crystal said...

Mine wouldn't.......I'm scary without makeup!