These are pictures of Daws when he was little. The first one is at 9 weeks, the second is at one year and the third is when he was almost 3 years old. I love looking at these pictures.
It's not obvious???? Shawn got it from Dawson's Creek. His whole name is Dawson Avery Stephens. Cameron's name came from Ferris Bueler's Day off....his best friend's name was Cameron.
yeah Shawn's whole family has this thing with picking names from something else, like a dog who was given for someone's anniversary so her name is ANNIE. Shawn named a dog Patriot after his favorite team...stuff like that.
7 comments:
What made you pick the name Dawson?
It's not obvious???? Shawn got it from Dawson's Creek. His whole name is Dawson Avery Stephens. Cameron's name came from Ferris Bueler's Day off....his best friend's name was Cameron.
You watch too much TV. Adorable pictures.
yeah Shawn's whole family has this thing with picking names from something else, like a dog who was given for someone's anniversary so her name is ANNIE. Shawn named a dog Patriot after his favorite team...stuff like that.
That's what everyone says when I tell them where I got the names! I just like unique names.
Yeah, I always thought that was silly to do with their animals. I like creative names.
I am not saying it is silly, I just think it is funny and kinda cool that their names represent their owners or parents.
Post a Comment