Monday, January 8, 2007

YUMMY BURGERS



Well, tonight I made burgers on our George Foreman grill and they were delicious. I love mine with mayo, ketchup, mustard, onion, pickles, lettuce and jalapeno's.............it was so yummy! Can you tell I look for anything to post about!!!?

7 comments:

Lura said...

Mmm. Looks yummy! I like looking at people's pictures of food. Especially now that I'm dieting. Ha ha.

Crystal said...

Oh crap, Lura I totally forgot about yor diet, hope I didn't torture you!

SamandSawyersMom said...

how do you buy those peppers...in a jar?

Crystal said...

Yes, you can buy them in a jar I think where the taco stuff is.

Cheryl said...

You really need to get out more. Maybe if people weren't SO pressured to post every 5 minutes we would all have really stuff to talk about??? Just a thought.

SamandSawyersMom said...

If YOU do not wan to post, don't,

Crystal said...

I know I need to get out more but that's a challenge for me esp in the winter time.