Where are all your game entries..did you delete them. i was going over them. I proved your point 10 times so far so i was going to let you know. Sorry that it turned that way...
I do change it alot!!! I love change and get bored with the same ole appearance! I did the same thing when I was little, I changed my bedroom around every 3 months! My mom thought I was nuts!
10 comments:
Where are all your game entries..did you delete them. i was going over them. I proved your point 10 times so far so i was going to let you know. Sorry that it turned that way...
Yeah, I deleted most of them. I knew I wasn't going to win so I got rid of them so I could post my other stuff.
Nice picture of your blog on the computer!
lol I was wondering if YOU would notice that!!!!
does no one else zoom in on the pictures???
I see you were working very hard at work...on our scavenger hunt!!
Is it just me or do you change the look of your blog daily.
I do change it alot!!! I love change and get bored with the same ole appearance! I did the same thing when I was little, I changed my bedroom around every 3 months! My mom thought I was nuts!
I love your new blog look!
i zoom about 50 percent of the time
Post a Comment