About Me
Blog Archive
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
NEW YEAR GOALS
Well, I too have some goals for this new year. I have alot of things I want to work on and would appreciate everyone's prayers. The most important one is that I want to quit smoking. I don't smoke alot but it's a filthy nasty unhealthy habit and I am quite embarrassed to admit that I smoke. It's the one addiction that has gotten a total grip on me and won't let go! My other addictions are caffeine and chocolate but I can live with those. I registered for a hypnosis seminar to quit smoking. The seminar is this Friday at 1:00. Apparently they put you under hypnosis and somehow make you become disgusted by cigarrettes. I know a couple of people who did this to quit smoking and it worked for them. They have been smoke free for a few years. I would love to be able to just quit on my own but after many attempts, I found I just need some help. I wanna quit so badly!!!!! Not only for myself, but for my kids. I worry about developing, heart disease, emphysema or lung cancer. Please pray for me girls, I really really really need it. Quitting smoking has been one of the hardest biggest challenges for me. I couldn't tell you how happy I was about the new smoking law!! I need all the help I can get to quit smoking and the harder they make it on me to smoke the easier it will be to quit! Please keep me in prayer, I really want this to work. Uh oh, I forgot I have dinner going so I gotta go for now but I will post my other goals later! Love ya all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
As a past smoker I know how hard it is to quit. It took developing asthma to end my habit, but I feel so much better. My husband, Sean, quit shortly after I did and he struggled too, but with prayers and support from family and friends we were both successful! My prayers are with you as are many others.
You can do it. You have done it before. Do you remember doing it and I brought you a basket for a gift for doing it and then you started again and didn't tell me...you tried to hide it..ha ha. I was thinking you had done it for soooo long. Tell me what you want this time and I will do it. How about I watch Daws for a whole Saturday while you and Shawn go to dinner. I will do that if you last a month. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys! That's sweet of you Sonya. But why should you be punished if I quit smoking! You know how Dawson is, he'd drive you crazy! lol
That's okay. I can handle him
Post a Comment