We made the fake snow that we bought from the cool store! I would recommend everyone buy some for their kids.........it's so neat! This little small tube made a whole bowl full of snow and it's so easy to make. You just fill the blue cap with the snow powder and then add a tube full of water and it instantly fluffs up into snow.....We loved it! We even took it to Shawn's parents house last night to show them and Kristen how it works. I told Kristen to take some home to Florida to give to her husband, Jason! She loved the idea! She's going to take home some snow! ha ha Hopefully they won't confiscate it at the airport!

4 comments:
I bet they do. they don't mess around with anything anymore.
That seems more like a summer activity not when the are inches of snow outside. Only you would buy fake snow after 2 winter storms...funny.
I know, I guess it would have been a little more interesting to make it in the summer.....I just thought it was cool.
Ha ha. I was going to say the same thing as Cheryl. There's lots of snow outside...the real stuff. Free.
Post a Comment