About Me
Blog Archive
Monday, February 19, 2007
POST NATZI
My apologies to anyone who may have been offended by my being a post natzi and always writing Gimme a P O S T on everyones blogs. It truly was a joke, I was not trying to pressure anyone.........one night I even went to every single person's blog and wrote Gimme a P O S T and I was laughing about it the whole time........I even wrote it on Little Ryan's blog. I was soooo kidding! I do enjoy reading everyone's blogs but I understand that we have lives outside of blog world and we can't post all the time. Post whenever you want, there's no pressure here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Call me you brat!
Who gave you a hard time? Just tell me I'll take care of it for you.
Give me a POST!!
Give me a P O S T!!!!!!
I don't care! I wasn't offended in the least bit! I think it's funny.
Thanks guys. I'm glad you knew I was joking.
Who was it, just let me at them!!
I'm not throwing anyone under the bus!
Did you just call me a BUS?
ha ha Shutty!
I love it too! Offend me all you want. Ha ha.
I am never offended by you!!!!
Post a Comment