I was so excited for Daws to wear this button down shirt that I bought from the Thrift Store for 1.50. I thought he looked so handsome that I kept snapping pictures even when we were down at the bus stop this morning! And then when he got off the bus this afternoon, I snapped a picture again! ha ha He was getting mad at me...........the bus driver probably thinks I am nuts!

15 comments:
He is such a cutie. Who cares if the bus driver thinks your nuts? Youare an awesome mom and that's more important!
Dawson's hair looks so red in those pictures!! How cute! Is it the shorter length that makes it that much brighter? I think it is such a beautiful (or should I call it handsome) color!
yep he is right you are nuts!!!!
cute boy though!!
That shirt is ATOMICOLIOUS!!! hahaha
The bus driver is right.
HA HA GOOOO SCIENCE!!!! HA HA
The bus driver is a SHE, Jen! SM
Yeah, it seems that the closer it is to the scalp the more orange it is and when it's longer it's a darker red color!
i am lost on the science thing but he does look cute. I wish he would keep that shirt closed!! Sammy does that too. he opens his shirt when I am trying to match it perfectly. you can't show any design or words underneath! BOYS!
the colors are perfect...very good crys
Dawson is such a cutie. I love that shirt! $1.50? I need to do more thrift shopping!
he is precious now post!!
this post is
so yesterday
so yesterday
He is extremely cute! :)
oh so sorry CRYS! like i am supposed to know the bus driver!!!!
He does look handsome!
I'd get mad if you took that many pictures of me too!!! No wonder the bus driver thinks your a crazy lady!
I really love his hair color and with the green in the shirt it looks awesome. It would make a great scrapbook page, that orangey red and the olivey green. Ooooh, I love it!!
You haven't posted either!!! POST NOW!!!
Post a Comment