We had a wonderful day today! I got up early and went to the grocery and to the Thrift store! I bought myself 5 pair of capri pants for the summer! They are so cute and I found a couple of shirts for Shawn, Daws, Cam and Shawn's friend Billy. I called Sonya cause they had some really cute shirts for her boys but I wasn't sure what some of the brands were so I was calling to ask her...........I called her 4 or 5 times at home and on her cell but no answer! Sonya, are you alive????
Anyway, after that, I went home and helped Daws with his mountain of makeup work from missing all last week! It took a while but we finally got it all done! Whew! He didn't have to get it all done over the weekend but I wanted him to get it out of the way so he can just concentrate on his regular work this week. He's feeling so much better but he gets tired easy still. He's still getting his strength back. His hair was sooooo long that I couldn't stand it any longer. I finally told Shawn he needed to get the clippers out and cut Daws' hair. We always clipper it for the warmer months.......he stays much cooler that way.
After Shawn cut Dawson's hair, I made homemade cheese coney's and homemade mac n cheese for dinner! It was Yummy!
After dinner, Shawn and Daws played football in the yard for a while and then they played basketball in the driveway while I was in the house ironing my clothes for the week and packing lunches for tomorrow. It was a nice day. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!!!

5 comments:
Sounds like a good day! We had a great day too. You'll have to check out my blog tomorrow to see what we did!
I was gone all day and left my cell phone at home...i was a bit lost without it
I'm glad you have a wonderful day!
Glad you found some deals at the store.
I always shave Jake's hair. I also do Todd's hair. I'm glad we don't have to pay to get it cut. I also cut Travis' when he lets me. :)
Yummy - home made cheese coney's and mac and cheese!
Sounds like a very nice, productive and relaxing weekend.
What a nice day! I am glad Dawson is FINALLY feeling better too! Cute hair do by the way, you said it looked orange when you colored it yourself, it didn't look orange on the pictures!
Sounds like a fun and relaxing day. I hope that Dawson feels better this week and isn't too overwhelmed with makeup work. I'm glad he got a lot out of the way. I know how it is when Gabe is sick. Happy Monday!!!
Post a Comment