Ok, I'm going to admit to zooming on pics again. I'm curious about the license plate. I'm guessing the last part is Shawn's initials? and what does the first part stand for?
The first part stands for The Plastic Surgery Group. It's the office I used to work for and they would pay for our plates and tags if we got their initials put on our plates plus they paid us 100 bucks to do it the first time. My plates have TPSG on them too.
5 comments:
shawn looks like a thug in that "concentration" picture
He is a thug! SM
Ok, I'm going to admit to zooming on pics again. I'm curious about the license plate. I'm guessing the last part is Shawn's initials? and what does the first part stand for?
The first part stands for The Plastic Surgery Group. It's the office I used to work for and they would pay for our plates and tags if we got their initials put on our plates plus they paid us 100 bucks to do it the first time. My plates have TPSG on them too.
Wow, if someone would pay for my plates, i'd put their initials on it too!
Post a Comment