Oh you are making me want to go swimmimg too. I wonder if ours is open yet???
That water looks wonderful! Dawson looks like he is enjoying himself!
I thought you said it didn't open until the middle of June. Lucky you it opened early!!
That's what it said on their website and then my neighbor told me about it opening today so I ran up there as soon as I heard!!!!
Wow! You will have an awesome fun summer at the pool!!! I'm glad it worked out for you and that you are able to join the Y to swim! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh you are making me want to go swimmimg too. I wonder if ours is open yet???
That water looks wonderful! Dawson looks like he is enjoying himself!
I thought you said it didn't open until the middle of June. Lucky you it opened early!!
That's what it said on their website and then my neighbor told me about it opening today so I ran up there as soon as I heard!!!!
Wow! You will have an awesome fun summer at the pool!!! I'm glad it worked out for you and that you are able to join the Y to swim! :)
Post a Comment