Today we had a great day! First I went to a street sale in my neighborhood and I got a few things but not much and then I went home and got Daws and we walked to a Carnival that's right near our house and we were there for a bit and Daws rode some rides and played some games. He even won a goldfish!! He was excited! After the Carnival, we went home and had lunch and then we went up to the YMCA and bought our membership since the outdoor pool opened today!!! We were at the pool for about 3 hours and we had a blast! Daws played with one of his friends from his class so he was happy! They went off the diving boards together. We had a nice time.
Now we are home and Me and my boys are going to go out to eat somewhere. Not sure where yet and then we are going to go out for ice cream! Here are some pics for ya! Hope you all had a great day too!

7 comments:
You keep spending that money girlfriend. He is going to have to get a second job...or a third! Your towel is beautiful. I love your swimsuit. THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING A BIKINI JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN!!!!!!
What a fun day! Did you keep the goldfish?
Yes we kept the goldfish! We put it in Dawson's aquariam with his other goldfish!
Sonya, I spent a total of 20 bucks today.
Looks like fun. I took a 3 hour nap!!
OH, I love too Cher, but I just couldn't wasted a beautiful day staying in the house!!!! I will sleep on a rainy day! ha ha
Woohoo! Congrats on the fish. hehe. I'm glad you were able to keep it.
Post a Comment