No I don't see Daws, but what a cutie pie! I love the one in the plaid jacket!Where does Dawson get his red hair?My niece has red hair and the only one in the family to have it was her pat. grandma and she was bottle red!
do he doesn't look anything like him
Ok Crystal, fess up- Who be your baby's daddy? :)
OH boy, you caught me, my baby daddy is the butcher!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No I don't see Daws, but what a cutie pie! I love the one in the plaid jacket!
Where does Dawson get his red hair?
My niece has red hair and the only one in the family to have it was her pat. grandma and she was bottle red!
do he doesn't look anything like him
Ok Crystal, fess up- Who be your baby's daddy? :)
OH boy, you caught me, my baby daddy is the butcher!
Post a Comment