IDEAS PLEASE!!!
Okay girlies, I need some cute ideas! I want to buy a gift for Dawson's school bus driver for an end of the year gift. What is a good gift idea for a bus driver??? I thought of sunglasses but I want something else to go with them......keep those ideas coming! THANKS!
13 comments:
How about sunglasses and driving gloves to cover all seasons?
how about a bucket of candy and treats and put the sunglassesin it, along with the gloves and put
The bus driver's survival guide
THAT'S CUTE!
I like Sonya's idea.
You could add ear plugs and a whistle as a little joke.
Oh that is great Cheryl Ann!
oh i like the whistle idea
or instead you could go an entire different direction and give him a guy's pamper kit with a foot scrub, brush and stuff like that for his time off
or abeach kit since he will be on vacation and do a towel (manly of course) with a beach ball or beach bag.
or the lemonaid kit or ice tea kit
or a potted plant in a wheel planter
or a car kit for his "real" car with wash, wax and an air freshener
Thanks for the ideas Sonya! I don't think SHE will want anything manly though! ha ha
oh it is a girl???????????
oh that changes everything
I have an idea...POST!
Oh I like Amanda's idea the most.
Post a Comment