Wednesday, May 30, 2007

PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MY SONYA!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SONYA MARIE!!!! I was only joking when I said that I felt neglected on your blog. I was joking about the fact that you hadn't posted alot like you promised me.........I knew you were sick and that's why you weren't posting but I thought I'd jump on your case anyway as a joke!!! I AM SOOOO INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR SENDING A WRONG MESSAGE TO PEOPLE ABOUT YOU NEGLECTING ME AS YOUR NSSS! YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT AND HAVE DONE ALOT FOR ME - I PROMISE I WAS ONLY JOKING!!!!!

SONYA HAS BEEN A GREAT NSSS!!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS! NOW POST SISTA!!!! HA HA

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

thank you, now when everyone comments and says that they saw this and my reputation is intact as a good gift giver, i will forgive you

Cheryl said...

Sonya did you ever get my card? I sent it at least a week ago? you are a go gift giver, Crystal was mean. Now forgive her.

Amanda said...

Sonya is the greatest gift giver ever! Her skills in that area are simply amazing. Why Crystal has told me on more than one occasion that she could never imagine a better NSSS. I can only dream of being that magnificent!


do you forgive her yet? :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

NO BUT I AM GETTING THERE....SM

SamandSawyersMom said...

I got the card and I know I mentioned it on my blog somewhere..I remember...thank you. I was so shocked to get a card from you

Jamie said...

Sonya is the absolute best gift giver. She always knows exactly what you would want and/or need. Her power of perception is unparalleled. She's the best!!