Oh girls, yesterday I had something for lunch that made my whole family suffer! My favorite canned soup is Campbell's Bean with Bacon soup. I bought 3 cans of it at the store to bring to work with me for lunch and yesterday I ate a bowl of it. It was soooo yummy! I always add a bunch of onions and cheese to it.....oh boy it's good!
WARNING: IF HEARING ABOUT BODILY FUNCTIONS BOTHERS YOU, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!
Well, the soup did a number on me yesterday! ha ha And unfortunately due to driving to Shawn's parents house, we were in very close quarters for the 45 min drive!!!! My poor husband and son were rolling down the windows gagging!!! Shawn told me I needed to go to the doctor and be checked out! ha ha He kept saying "OMG What is wrong with you??" I even had to run outside a few times at his parents house to relieve the pressure and Shawn was out there smoking.........my poor husband........he thinks I am so gross! He tells me all the time that I am the grossest woman he's ever known! ha ha
This really stinks (pun intended) too because it's my favorite soup and it does this to me everytime! I still have 2 more cans of it...........I want to eat it sooo bad but I become an explosive time bomb!!! I guess I will save it for a day that Shawn will be gone for the evening! What's a girl to do?
Sonya will be so proud of me, cause I didn't use the word Fart in this whole post! SM

15 comments:
for the first time, i agree with Shawn. You are the grossest woman alive.
yuck crystal yuck
i am glad that i ran up here to check your post for this...
now leave me be!
You better prepare yourself Ms. Sonya cause I am bringing my soup camping with me when we go!!! We are sleepin the camper together.......that's gonna be a fun night for you! ha ha
you will SO be kicked right out...no kidding.my own husband is not allowed to pooder in front of me. I vomit.
Grody (PRONOUNCED grow-dee) Crys!!!
KFC and sugar free chocolate has the same effect on me. I can eat some and then come find you guys in the camper. ha ha ha
Who on earth would ever eat SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE????? THAT'S JUST CRAZY!
I think its funny, but I am not real mature either!
Matt and I don't do that in front of eachother though. He doesn't think its very polite or lady like so I do it when he's not around!!!
So, I commend you for having the guts to do it in front of Shawn!
Just tell him your out "shooting bunnies" thats what I say when Olivia does it!!
OH, and Amanda, my dad is diabetic so he eats sugar free candy and boy oh boy, look out when he eats it, he is a time bomb too!
yeah, Carrie I was gonna say the same thing about dad and his sugar free candy! It's so disgusting! When we were little we would actually leave the house because the whole place would smell so bad!
Crystal, I commend you for even doing that in front of Shawn! I don't think Gary has ever even heard me do that (it's very diffictult to keep it in too!) :)
Carebear, I have never claimed to be lady like! ha ha
I have never hidden bodily functions from my husband or past relationships....I have never been bothered by it at all. I feel it's a natural thing that everyone does and can be very funny!
yeah hilarous
I didn't read the post because of the warning but from the comments I can only imagine. So I say you are gross too.
LOL Oh my gosh that is hilarious!! We have had several very funny car rides where we all take turns tooting and burping and whatever else we can think of. Like you said Crystal, it is so natural and everyone does it. So what! I feel like if you can't burp, fart or pee in front of your husband then you truly do not know one another!
I will say that with 2 boys in the house it can get out of hand and I have to tone it down sometimes because of that. I feel like if you can't beat um, join um! And for the record, I hold the record for the loudest, longest burp and I am very proud of that fact! :)
YAY CHAR!!! I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY!!!!
When Tim and I were dating, I was the first one to do it in front of him. After that, it was fair game. Sometimes I do wonder what it would be like if I had never started all that!
I know what it would be like......very painful!
Post a Comment