Tuesday, June 26, 2007

MY BOY, ETHAN







As you all know, my inlaws have a litter of puppies. They have three girls and one boy! Well, my favorite out of the litter is the little boy. I think he's the cutest and has the most laid back personality. I usually prefer male pets. Anyway, they will sell them in a few weeks but in the meantime, I spoil this darn puppy to death everytime I am there. I even named him Ethan. Isn't he adoreable????

16 comments:

Carrie said...

What type of dog are they? He is adorable!

Crystal said...

They are Pappions.

Carrie said...

How big do they get?

Crystal said...

about 10 pounds......not big at all.

Carrie said...

MMMM...I might show this picture to Matt when he gets home :)

Carrie said...

Not for us, for my mother in law...her dog died last year and I think she needs a companion. Even when she comes here to visit, they are small enough to bring with her.

Crystal said...

Oh that would be awesome! The boy is 600 bucks though and the girls are 800 I think.

SamandSawyersMom said...

whoa expensive. i know that dogs are pricey now

he is actually very cute

Carrie said...

OK, nevermind! Matt won't pay that much!~~

Crystal said...

Sorry Carebear!

Char said...

HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I wish I could have one! :)

Lura said...

No one has any comments about how you named him after my son???

Crystal said...

I know, I thought of that too and I thought for sure someone would say something! ha ha

Your Ethan is very cute so I named the puppy after him....ha ha

Char said...

Is the Pappion a mixture of breeds? and what breeds?

Crystal said...

No, they are full bread........that's why they are soo expensive. My inlaws have two pappions that they breed.

Char said...

I have never heard of that kind of dog. Hmm.. interesting!