It's my day off today so I am just hanging at home. I can't go to the pool because I have people here installing a ceiling fan in my living room. Shawn seems to think if we have one there, we will have better air circulation and won't have to use our AC as much. We will see if it makes a difference! It was cloudy and rainy earlier but now the sun is shining.......maybe I can get to the pool later.
Shawn is out right now with Daws running some errands and I just chatted with Amanda Panda on the phone for the very first time!!! She was very sweet and her usual funny self. We only chatted for about 15 mins because she had to be somewhere so I hope to talk to her again real soon!
GOOD NEWS! Shawn got a response on his resume!!! He is scheduling a phone interview first and then I guess after the phone interview, he will do one in person. He's excited about it. It's a great job too. It's for the company called Check N Go..........I'm sure you all have seen those. The position is a management position overseeing 20 people which is what he did at his old job!!! It's great money and great benefits and health insurance!!! Please pray that this job works out........we will be in such great shape if it does!
Shawn is going to grill some chicken on the grill tonight and I will make some sides to go with it! And then we plan to play some corn hole! Daws plays with us and it's so fun!
I was supposed to have a job interview today but the company already hired someone so it was canceled. Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Oh, I almost forgot! I am very excited because Shawn is taking Dawson fishing for his very first time tomorrow!!! They are going very early in the morning so Daws will have to go to bed early tonight. Shawn said they are leaving here at 7am..........yikes! Daws has his own scooby doo fishing pole and tackle box and he finally gets to use it! The only thing that I don't like is the fact that I can't go to take pictures cause I will be at work! POOPY! Shawn said he would take the camera and take some cute pictures for me............he better! So, if he does that, I should have some cute fishing pictures to post tomorrow!!!! Well, I am off to finish my laundry and to go look at the new ceiling fan! I think they are almost finished installing it! YAY ME! Have a fantabulous day! Aasta girlfriends!

5 comments:
Oh well he will enjoy that with his dad even if he doesn't catch anything. Hopefully he will. Steve needs to take Sammy more too. Sammy has fished 4-6 times probably and he loves it. His papa takes him too so that is nice.
That is great about that job. You do have to be careful with that company only because it gets robbed a lot. I only know that because the wife of one of the employees that worked for Steve's parent's company was a manager of one and she was robbed a few times and then shot during the last one. She is okay now. She was scared though. It is kinda like a bank like that. Not the best people hang out in those. We will pray that it goes well though. I know that God will provide. Doesn't he always??
You and I are so funny because we are the 2 that blog all day. I mean I don't stop much all day but when I do, i blog. You and I might be doing this mostly for eachother plus we talk 100 times.
Yesterday, I asked Steveif there was a way to check and see how many times you called me from work cause I only saw one. He told me that it was easy. He said to look at the number next to the phone number and he did. It was 12!! Needless to say, we talk everyday.
oh and also, i wanted to tell you that i was wrong and the twins from the pool were 9. steve and I both thought we heard 2.
The ceiling fan will help inbetween seasons, but in this heat you'll need your ac kicking full blast still.
I'm excited about your dinner! It sounds really good! And I'm excited about Shawn's job interview! I hope he gets it.
Sounds like Daws will have a good day tomorrow!
Sonya, he's used to working at a place like that.......he was a manager at a Pawn shop for 3 years and there were all kinds of shady and weird people that came there and they also did the check cashing thing there too. You know Shawn, he's willing to take any risk for the right price! SM
I'd have to say that I check blogs a lot during the day. I don't always blog but I am reading everyone's blog and commenting and such. :)
Hope he finds a job soon!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment