Our ceiling fan is now in and working well! We absolutely love it! We got one with lights too because all we have in the living room is two small lamps and the lighting is horrible!
The fan helps circulate the air better and brings us more light! Okay, I guess I will say it just this once, but if anyone asks me, I will deny it.........."Honey, you were right." What??? I didn't just say that did I?? SM
It took them 6 hours to install this flippin fan! They had to go up into the crawl space attic and drill the hole in the ceiling and do all the electrical wiring and they put in a new switch for it!!! I had no idea it would be such a big job! It was well worth it though..........here's a picture of it!

6 comments:
my husband says the same thing. He wants us to get one but all the time and work doesn't seem worth it to me.
It is very nice. Most have the reverse switch so you can use it in the winter to help circulate heat and lower your heating bill.
I was happy to finally talk to you today! You made my afternoon!!!
Yeah, ours has the reverse switch we are excited to have it!
I loved talking to you too Amanda, we definitely need to chat more often. It was a highlight to my day too! :)
We have a ceiling fan in every room. we love them. They really do help.
Oh it is well worth the time and effort to put one in. Ours makes a huge difference in our living room. We should have put it in a long time ago. We want one in our bedroom now.
It looks great Crystal! Glad you like it.
Cool
Post a Comment