Friday, June 1, 2007

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL



Today was Dawson's last day of school!!!! He was excited to give his bus driver her gift this morning! He got her a sling purse and we filled it with a travel mug, water bottle, sun glasses, soda can coozies and a pack of gum. She seemed so surprised to get a gift! Doesn't anyone else do that?? Oh well, she was pleased and that was cool!

5 comments:

Lura said...

I think that it's cool and very nice. I know several bus drivers and they put up with a lot! We gave our bus driver strawberry jam and homemade bread at Christmas when I was growing up.

Cheryl said...

We have bus driver appreciation week at Milford. They get little gifts all week long. That was very nice.

Amanda said...

We usually give Miss Jackie (Gabe's driver) Christmas and end of year gifts. Nothing as exciting as what you did though! That was a cool idea!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh i bet she felt great. she is so tiny and looks so small in that big bus

Jamie said...

What a nice gift!! I bet she was thrilled