Friday, June 29, 2007

PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION


Shawn and I got this Sonicare Toothbrush for Christmas and I came across it the other day when I was going thru stuff in the basement. We had never used it. We have been using it for the past few days now and this thing is freakin AMAZING! I absolutely love this toothbrush!
They are very expensive but Shawn and I can both use it because it came with two heads and you just screw it on and off to change them. I swear when you use this thing it feels like you just had you teeth cleaned at the dentist! It's NOTHING like any other power toothbrush I have ever used. The other ones don't work nearly as well as this thing does. I just can't rave about it enough. If you ever get a chance to get one, I truly recommend this product!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

You sound like a commercial describing this thing!

Char said...

Very cool! I would love one some day!

Cheryl said...

I feel the same way about my Crest sonic care toothbrush it is amazing!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah i love mine too