Saturday, June 30, 2007

YADDAH YADDAH YADDAH

Well, I had a relaxing night last night. Since it was gloomy and rainy out, I came home from work and got into my jammies right away! Shawn went to Billy's for the evening and I made myself some bean with bacon soup, laid on the couch (tooted my own horn ha ha) and caught up on my GH stories and watched So you think you can dance. Dawson had two friends over and they were playing and having a good time so I was able to just lay on the couch and be lazy!!! AHHH it was sooo nice!

Today I plan to pick up Dawson's two best friends, Nick and Xander and take them to the Y with us to swim. Daws is so excited about this! After that, we will come home and Shawn is grilling some food for us.

Most of my house cleaning and laundry is all done already since I did it all on Wednesday while I was stuck here waiting for the fan to be installed. I even trimmed my bushes out front and cut down the Ivy that started to grow back. I got a ton done on Wednesday so I can just do some touch up cleaning on the house and spend the rest of my weekend hanging out and having fun. I am excited that the 4th of July falls on my day off so I don't have to take and extra day off work! That's good news. I have no plans for the 4th so I'm not sure what we will do.

I think I will try to wash all the clothes that I dug up for Sonya. I went thru all of Dawson's bins of old clothes and pulled out a ton of nice brand name clothes for Sonya to use on Sawyer and some on Sammy. I need to wash it all and then drop it off to her so I may try to do that tonight.

Oh yeah, does anyone know if it's normal for a cat to gain alot of weight after getting spayed?? KitKat has gotten a big ole fat belly and she's also much more lovey and affectionate than she was before.........is that normal?

Hope you all have a good weekend! Later gators!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Maybe instead of being spayed they artifically inseminated her and you are going to end up with a ton of kittens! That would explain the big belly!

I am glad you got to eat some more of your favorite soup. Hopefully this time it won't make you so musical.

I need to clean my house desperately. I remember hearing of a woman who was found dead under a pile of dirty clothes...she suffocated. That could be me!!!!!
Have a fabulous day!

Crystal said...

Yeah I heard about that too.......she was my friend! SM

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh my goodness. i am glad you ate your soup while you were alone. I bought that same soup while I was at the grocery...I am sure I'll have a better time with it.

I am sorry i only talked with you for a litrtle bit but my mom is hjere and I didn't want to be rude.

Aren't you excited about the site I found?? You will love it. It isperfect for kids!!

Cheryl said...

both of my dogs gained weight after being spayed. They were always loving so can't help with that. Maybe she just doesn't want to make you mad again, she afraid she'll have to go have it done again. Or maybe she doesn't have PMS anymore??