Next Thursday, July 12 at 11pm, there is a new spin off show of GH called General Hospital Nightshift. It has the same characters but it shows what happens during night shift ........I hope it's good. I watched Port Charles for a while and then ended up not liking it. Hopefully this one will be fun to watch!
Oh and it's only on the SoapNet channel.

6 comments:
If I have never seen GH, would I be able to follow it?
I don't know.......they are probably tied together, I don't see how they wouldn't be. I know that Robin and Patrick are two of the major characters on it.
I loved Port charles, of course I was on bed rest most of the time I watched. I will have to Tivo it. Thanks!
:( we don't get soap net
i watched gh when i was growing up...now i am too mature for it...SM
I can hardly contain my excitement!
Post a Comment