Thursday, July 5, 2007

SNAGGLE TOOTH






Dawsy's tooth was hanging by a string for 4 days and he finally let his dad pull it out last night! I was in bed when it happened so he didn't want to put it under his pillow until he got to show it to me first. He will put it under his pillow tonight for the Tooth Fairy!
Here are the before and after pics!

10 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

VERY CUTE, How much will he get? i know the tooth rate has become sky high.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i do not recommed anyone zoom in on the "falling out" tooth. It is gross.

Crystal said...

Not sure what the tooth Fairy will bring.....you will have to stay tuned for tomorrow's post! ha

Carrie said...

So cute! However, loose teeth FREAK me out! It gives me the heeby cheebies to look at!!

Carrie said...

OK, I just zoomed in on the loose tooth like Sonya said not to do and I feel very nauseaous now! It looks much better now that it has fell out!

Crystal said...

ha ha Carebear, you are such a Rebel.......it's your own dang fault for not listening! ha

Amanda said...

Ewwwww....I get so grossed out everytime Gabe loses a tooth. It seems like they just hang there, and then they spin almost completely around, and then they point in unnatural directions, and then they bleed.

Glad it is out. I know the tooth fairy brings Gabe $1 per tooth. I think the trio will get 50 cents - they will break the tooth fairy!

Cheryl said...

I wish I had read Sonya 2nd comment before I zoomed in. It was gross. Glad it is out. I hope the tooth fairy is generous. Is it the first one he's lost?

Char said...

Awww, I love that he looks so proud and happy after it is out.
I zoomed in on it. It's not so bad! I remember going thru the hanging teeth with Jacob. It drove me crazy. I wanted to pull them so bad! Travis hasn't lost his top front teeth yet. He has lost his 2 bottom front teeth but that is it. Both of my boys got their teeth late and loose them late.

Crystal said...

Charity, my boys lose thier teeth slow too. Daws is almost 8 and he has only lost his two bottom and now this one. Cam was the same way. He was 14 before he lost his last tooth! ha ha