Sunday, July 15, 2007

THE OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY




These were taken today after Church. Dawson just adores his Aunt Kristen.......he makes sure she sits by him whenever possible!ha ha She's great with him!

8 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

is it just me or does Kristen look like she is posing for Vogue in every picture???

I love Spaghetti.

That is a cute picture of Shawn and his mom.

Cheryl said...

It not just you.

Carrie said...

Yeah, its not just you! I thought the same thing about the posing!

I haven't been to the Spaghetti Factory in YEARS!

Crystal said...

We were actually teasing her for the posing........she says she has a good side and bad side so she has to put her head a certain way for the pictures! ha

Amanda said...

I really like the picture of Shawn and his mom. You should frame it for her and give it as a gift!
I agree with the posing!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't like girls who curl their hair with a curling iron. It works for her though. Not!

Lura said...

I love the Spaghetti Factory!

Crystal said...

haha that was funny whoever is the BB fan! ha ha