Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ERIN'S PET BIRD






On Sunday when we went to Shawn's brother's house, my niece Erin showed us her new pet bird. It's a cockateal (sp?). I am scared to death of birds and they were having a blast making me run and jump because of this stinkin bird! ugh!


Daws wasn't scared at all........he held it for a long time and I got just close enough to get a picture and then I ran away! ha ha

9 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

boy erin looks like her mom there
i don't mind birds

Crystal said...

OH I don't think so at all......everyone says she looks just like Kevin!

Cheryl said...

I hate birds too. It's the only animal I hate...no that's a lie. I don't hate them I am afraid of them. I hate snakes!!

Char said...

Birds are ok. I don't really want it to poop on me though.

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh i totally disagree

Cheryl said...

I think she looks like Kevin

Carrie said...

Ha! Ha! I would have ran from it too! I hate birds. We have stinking birds building a nest right outside our patio downstairs and two years ago we had birds build a nest in our grill. UGH!

Carrie said...

Ha! Ha! I would have ran from it too! I hate birds. We have stinking birds building a nest right outside our patio downstairs and two years ago we had birds build a nest in our grill. UGH!

Amy said...

Birds freak me out too! I hate them. My mother-in-law has 3 of them and Avery, especially, is always holding them and letting them crawl on her - creeps me out. Then, she always brings them to me and wants me to hold them. Ewwww!