oh my gosh i almost peed myself. that is great
Oh brother! I got nervous at some parts of the song...thinking what is he going to say! I was too nervous to enjoy it.
Carrie, please trust that I wouldn't put a song on here that said bad stuff. I thought it was really cute.
My brother just showed that to me yesterday and it is hillarious! It was on Godtube.com. I was nervous listening to it too. I think it's because we know what the real song says.
Oh that is great. The video is too funny.
Oh I know Crystal, but when I'm used to the real words its funny to see what will be alternated.
It's time for something newPosty post post postI am tired of readinf the same old stuffNone of this rhymed. I am not too poetic today.
funny! i worried too!
I like new post and I can not lie, all you other girls can't deny that when nothing's changed you get enraged!
haha - clever Cheryl! Yes, where is your 13 post!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
oh my gosh i almost peed myself. that is great
Oh brother! I got nervous at some parts of the song...thinking what is he going to say! I was too nervous to enjoy it.
Carrie, please trust that I wouldn't put a song on here that said bad stuff. I thought it was really cute.
My brother just showed that to me yesterday and it is hillarious! It was on Godtube.com. I was nervous listening to it too. I think it's because we know what the real song says.
Oh that is great. The video is too funny.
Oh I know Crystal, but when I'm used to the real words its funny to see what will be alternated.
It's time for something new
Posty post post post
I am tired of readinf the same old stuff
None of this rhymed. I am not too poetic today.
funny! i worried too!
I like new post and I can not lie, all you other girls can't deny that when nothing's changed you get enraged!
haha - clever Cheryl!
Yes, where is your 13 post!!
Post a Comment