Thursday, August 2, 2007

VBS PICTURES










After reading about how much VBS has done for Sammy, I was inspired to sign Daws up for some VBS as well. He loved when he went to his class when we went to Church so I thought, he'd probably really enjoy going to VBS too. So, I signed him up for the one that Sammy was going to and every night this week, I have driven to Sonya's house and then we all pile into her van and drive to VBS. Daws has loved every minute of it and he's learned so much!!! I want to thank Sonya for being so encouraging to me to get Daws more involved in Church, it has done wonders for Daws and has been so much fun for both of us. It has not only brought Daws and I closer to the Lord but it has also brought our boys closer as well. Daws, Sammy, Sawzy, me and Sonya have all become closer thru these experiences and I am sooo grateful!!!!

Every night when Sonya and I go to pick up the boys, they first announce who's group is in the lead and whether the boys or girls are in the lead for bringing the most offering and then they sing a really cute song!!! Last night Sonya snapped some pics of the boys while singing the song and doing the motions. Aren't these cute??? They both really get into it! ha ha

I have signed Daws up for two more VBS's. So, next week and the week after he will being going and he's sooo excited to go!!! The one he gets to go to next week, we will be bringing one of his friends from school with us too and they will be in the same class..........that tickles him pink! ha ha

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I have been saying all summer that VBS is free preschool and the bonus is that they learn about God too. Sammy loves it. I am so tired form all of them so we are only going to do one more after this and then that will be 5 and that is plenty. That is 25 nights of VBS.

Amanda said...

That is super! I am so happy that Dawson loves it. I know my kids can't wait until next year.
I think it is cool that the cousins are becoming so close. Some of my best memories growing up are with my cousins Christie and Tommy. What fun!

Char said...

Yes, that is great that you all are getting close. I have great memories of cousins too. Some not so great, but most great. haha!
That'll be neat for him to go with a friend to the next one.

Cheryl said...

That is great. I am glad he likes it so much. My cousins were all BRATS!!! ha ha.

Carrie said...

Very sweet. What are the doing in the very top picture?? Looks like there goofing around!!

That's great how much Dawson likes going. I am happy for you all!