Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!











Dawson opened all of his birthday gifts as soon as he got home from school today! We got him the 10 pack of notebooks (my kid loves notebooks!), two new colors of his favorite drink sport bottles and a Nintendo DS with two games. He also opened his gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Florida (Shawn's parents) and they got him two games for his Nintendo DS, the new sneakers for school and 10 bucks. Shawn's friend Billy got him a game too and his Grandma Audrey (my mom) dropped off a card with 15 bucks! He was very excited about it all! He was soooo surprised by the Nintendo, he did not expect that at all! I wish I would have gotten his reaction on camera but all I got was the side view of it because he looked at Shawn and not towards the camera! ha ha You can still see how excited he was though! Now we are getting ready to eat the yummy dinner he chose. I am making salsbury steak, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, salad and rolls.
Saturday is his party that his friends are coming to, and he's so excited about that too! I think he had a pretty good birthday!

8 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

AWW THAT IS TERRIFIC

Cheryl said...

Oh how cute. He looks so excited!! That's great, I am glad he had a good birthday.

SamandSawyersMom said...

As much as I adore this beautiful post with this most beautiful child, can we have a new post please??

SamandSawyersMom said...

As much as I adore this beautiful post with this most beautiful child, can we have a new post please??

SamandSawyersMom said...

As much as I adore this beautiful post with this most beautiful child, can we have a new post please??

Crystal said...

ha ha I knew you were gonna harrass me! ha

Carrie said...

Glad he had a good birthday!

Amy said...

I love to see kids get so excited at birthdays, Christmas, etc. That looks like so much fun! Glad he had a good birthday, and your dinner sounds yummy :)