Monday, September 17, 2007

DAWSON'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Well, Dawson had his party on Saturday. Out of 7 kids that were invited, only 3 showed up!!! It was Dawson's three best friends who came so he was very happy to hang out with them. I didn't organize anything for it, I figured they could just hang out and play video games or go outside and play basket ball and football and just have fun playing!

It ended up being a good time for Dawson because Nick and Xander gave him a flag football kit for his birthday and they spent about 3 hours playing it! I even played with them for a while! It was fun but I had neighbors telling me to try not to get hurt.........they were all laughing at me! They probably think I am nuts but I have always been a mom who likes to play games and stuff with her kids or toss ball and stuff........I love it as much as they do and it's good exercise! I am a big kid at heart and even though I get teased by other adults, the kids think I am cool! ha ha

Anyway, it ended up being a pretty good birthday for Dawson. After Nick and Xander went home around 7:30, his friend Anthony stayed and spent the night so he had a great time! I have lots of pics to post so stay tuned!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

i know you are good at playing like that way more than i am

have fun relaxing at work today after that tough weekend...SM

Anonymous said...

Glad he had a great party.I like to play with my kids, too, but I can`t keep up with them.

Cheryl said...

I totally missed this post?? I saw the one of Daisy in the glasses but missed this one. I'm glad he had a good time.

Carrie said...

Glad he had a good birthday! Although just a few friends came, oh well...its probably better!