Dawson has said some pretty funny things over the past week that I wanted to share with all of you.
"Mom, can Santa die?" "Cause if he died, that would NOT be good!" (I just cracked up when he said that! ha ha)
Daws was eating some chicken rings (they are chicken nuggets but they look like onion rings). He put one of the chicken rings on my finger and said "Will you marry me?" ha ha
His new thing to say when I am hurrying him is "Be patient, mom" I say this to him all of the time and it's funny how kids use your own words against you! ha

4 comments:
aww those are cute
Kids are very inquisitve and come up with the funniest things.Sometimes they come up with things and embarrass us. One day we were at the store and Darian used to watch the Lion King movie and we were standing there and this older guy was there and Darian goes "murderer" in this rough,deep voice and the guy looked at me with a very unfriendly look and I had to explain that it was from a kid`s movie.It was funny.
funny. he should watch the santa claus then he'd know what happens if santa dies...hahaha
those are cute!
Post a Comment