Saturday, October 13, 2007

HAY STACK MAZE





Dawson's other favorite part of the Halloween nights at Parky's Farm is their hay stack maze!!! He loves it! This year it was even better than years past. They made it twice as large so you could really get confused on how to get thru it which made it way more fun!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that was fun. He has the brightest smile.

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah after you left, Jamie took the kids in and they all got lost and she had to go in alone and find all 3 of them. We were standing in line for the hay ride again..while she took them there....HA.

he loves those activities as much as my kids. I am gladyou took him

SamandSawyersMom said...

post postposty

Carrie said...

Ha! That seems like it would be a lot of fun.

Cheryl said...

oh I love the mazes!! He does look like he really enjoyed himself.

Jamie said...

Yeah that was a lot of fun. I still can't believe you left before I got to talk to you. I didn't know you were gone until Sonya called you. Maybe next time we'll get to chat!!