Sunday, October 14, 2007

S'MORE FUN








This is mine and Dawson's favorite part of the Halloween nights at Parky's farm. They have big fire pits where you can roast marshmellows and make s'mores. You can buy their marshmellows and stuff to make s'mores but we always bring our own. We also had a thermos of hot chocolate. It was such a chilly night, it was nice to sit by the fire and eat yummy s'mores.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE S'mores! There is a restaurant called "Gracie's" by our old house that served S'mores as a dessert.

Matt and I got it once, it comes out with a little flame and marshmellows, hershey's chocolate and graham crackers. We loved it, it was so cute.

Jamie said...

I really like smores too and we didn't even realize people were doing that in the previous times we went, but Sonya showed us what to do and we loved it (at least I really did!!!)

Cheryl said...

I love s'mores!! fun stuff.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i think the inventor of smoresneeds more credit. We relaly ought to know HER name. SHe is a freakin genius if you ask me.

Goodness me could you have given that child a bigger piece of chocolate?? we use a tiny square.

Lura said...

I always use 3 squares of chocolate on my smore!!! Looks yummy!