Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A POSTY POST

Howdy girlie girls!!! I am in a much better mood today than I have been in the last few weeks!!! Don't ask me why I am in a better mood. We're still broke but I am in a great mood anyway! ha ha I still feel very blessed and I am thankful for everything we have and for our good health. And I am thankful to have great friends and a great fam and cute pets! ha ha Okay, I might sound a little too happy, huh!? SAL

I am excited about the weather....I love when it's in the 60's and 70's. I am getting excited about the holiday's (again don't ask me why, it's not like I have money to Christmas shop!) I am just excited about holiday events, the weather, the food, being with family and being warm and cozy with my candles burning and baking lots of goodies! I love all that stuff! I love summer too but by the time summer is over, I am ready for the colder months.

I am also excited for all the class parties that Daws will have for the holiday's and the concert he will be singing in......it's so much fun. Daws and I are still trying to decide what he will be for Halloween. He thinks he may just wanna be a ghost again but we will see. It will definitely be something homemade or handed down this year. I may go online and look up homemade Halloween costumes to get some ideas.

Our friend Toni, will be cutting my hair some time this week. I am sooo excited! I have been putting it off because I didn't want to spend the money on it but she offered to do it for free so I am going for it! I typically only go to my girl Evey for my haircuts but I may have to stray just this one time! ha I'm sure she will understand. I plan to get my hair cut into a bob of some sort. I love my hair that way.

Daws and I are excited for the weekend. Friday night, we are going to Parky's Farm Halloween nights and I was given discount coupons for it from a girl at work today so it will only cost us 2 bucks to get in!!! YAY ME! Saturday morning he has a build-n-grow at Lowe's. He will be making a fire truck this week. Sunday we will go to Church and then it's a huge football day so I will be making lots of goodies to eat for the games and just hangin out at home with the fam. I may do a little yard work this weekend too because it's been too hot lately to do any but now that it's cooler I can get some things done without feeling like I am going to pass out!

Tonight I am making taco salads for dinner (my fav) and I have to catch up on my shows! I haven't watched much t.v. lately except for GH and The Biggest Loser. I still have to watch my Monday and Tuesday shows.

Oh and I haven't been on webkinz in over a month! I hope my pets are still breathin! My garden is probably a hot mess! ha Charity, do you still play? If so, I will be playing more now since it's not summertime anymore so I will look for you! Daws doesn't play anymore at all. He says he doesn't like webkinz anymore........whatever! Fine with me! SM

Well, I'm outta stuff to say (shocker) so aasta ladies!!!!

Oh I forgot to tell you all that we had a fish go belly up this week! Daws had him for a little over a year!!! It was just a gold fish but we liked him.....Daws wants to get another one soon! ha ha I told him maybe in the Spring. I like not having to clean a tank for a while. Well, that's it now! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey, I'm glad your feeling so great. The holidays and this great weather can do alot of cheering up!! I love handmade costumes and there's tons of ideas on the web, even familyfun.com has some. I hope you have a great weekend. Oh and if you have some extra Parky's coupons we'd love them!!! We go to that every year. Have a great day!!

Amy said...

We are going to the Halloween Nights this weekend too! Although, we are going Saturday night. Thanks for the recommendation. I am actually excited for this fall weather finally and the holidays - I can't believe it's almost Halloween already! We are re-using Gain's costumes from last year and using a dress-up Snow White outfit that Carrie got Avery for her birthday. I can't stand to spend money on Halloween costumes, especially since my kids are so little and only wear the costumes for about a half hour!

Crystal said...

Thanks Jamers!!! I will check out familyfun.com.....I forgot about that cool site. My friend only gave me one coupon that's good for two people but if I see anymore, I will definitely hook you and Sonya up!

Cheryl said...

Glad you're feeling better. I love all the Halloween stuff, it is so fun. I love the cooler weather too. Not cold but cooler. There are tons of great costumes you can make yourself in the October Family Fun magazine. Sorry about the fish.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i will comment here when I feel liek it but I did read it.

i wsa going to parky's before you were

Carrie said...

I am so happy you're so happy! Have fun this weekend at the pumpkin thing...I want to do that too!

I wrote out my Christmas to shop for list...I usually wait until Christmas Eve!!!

Char said...

I do still play occasionally. I want to get more into it but with my school and the boys schooling, it's been tough. I hope once my class is over I'll have more me, fun time. :)
Your weekend sounds awesome. Let us know how it all goes.

Char said...

Oh - i have not seen GH for a long time! Fill me in!!
Sorry about your fishy. hehe :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh I will post about how you all suck for not liking Halloween costumes!!

Glad oyu are getting your hair cut. It looks like crap now.