Alot of you have asked me for an update on my Father inlaw. I am happy to report that he is doing very well. He lost 16 pounds of fluid in 2 days and his legs are skinnier than they have been in years!!!! He was retaining sooo much water it was nuts! He feels much better now and they plan to discharge him tomorrow. We went to visit him today. We had a good time hangin out with him and his spirits were high! His sense of humor still cracks me up! He's hilarious. I took these pics while were there this afternoon.
He wanted me to thank all of you for your prayers and Sonya, he told me to thank you again for the card you sent to him! He showed that card to everyone....it really touched him. Thanks everyone!

9 comments:
Glad he is doing well.
I am so glad he is doing better!!!!
We girls have a lot of power when we pray together. I'm glad it all turned out well.
I can't believe you didn't have a comment on my last comment on your other post.
Look Char and I commented at the same time. Do we get a prize?
I did, it's there. You must have checked it before I commented! ha
Glad he is doing well...Shawn looks a lot like him.
wow that bottom pic of Dawson is gorgeous. That is framable. he might like that in a nice silver frame..ha
I was about to send him another one but I didn't know where to send it.
Glad that he's doing better!
That's great news! I'm glad he'll get to go home soon.
Post a Comment