Saturday, November 3, 2007

LOWE'S BUILD AND GROW

Hey everyone! As you know I have been taking Daws to these Build and Grows for a while now and he really enjoys them. (I found out about it thru Cheryl, she takes Ryan). I looked up and registered him for the next two and they are making really cute things. I thought you all would like the info so you can sign your kiddos up! It's sooo cute and it's FREE!!!

November 10, 2007
Build a Turkey Recipe Card Holder
10:00 am

During November, kids really gobble up this Build and Grow Clinic. As your family celebrates Thanksgiving, your kids can take an active part when they participate in the Recipe Card Holder Build and Grow Clinic.

November 24, 2007
Basketball Hoop for Trashcan
10:00 am

Basketball Hoop for Trashcan Late fall means basketball season! Get your child ready for all the action by signing them up for the Lowe’s Build and Grow Basketball Hoop Kids Clinic. Each kit features hoop, net and metal ring! It easily hangs over most trashcans.

11 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

QUESTION: Why do you feel the need to say I love you after I have said I love you??? Are you copying me???

Crystal said...

ha ha you're a nut!

Cheryl said...

We went to home depot today but we missed the pirate ship and made an art caddy. Ry was bummed he didn't the pirate ship. We're going to Lowe's too. We just love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing on the info.

Crystal said...

Ahh, that stinks that Ry missed the Pirate ship!

Daws is sooo excited about the basketball hoop! He's a sports nut.

I think I am going to have him give the Turkey recipe holder to my mother inlaw as a gift.

Cheryl said...

I was thinking the same thing about the turkey.

SamandSawyersMom said...

aunts LOVE turkey recipe holders!!!!!!!!

Cheryl said...

I am bored with this, I already know this stuff. There isn't even I picture to look at. How am I suppose to occupy myself when you put nothing new up? Do you want em to be bored? I get into a lot of trouble when I am bored and have to "find" something to do. I will hold you personally responsible for what ever silly thing I come up with because all my boredom started with you posting NOTHING new. No copy and paste parenting crap either, I want something to stimulate the mind, or something funny, just something, anything please give me something. Hello are you even listening to me? You stopped reading a long time ago didn't you. How rude! First nothing to read and then you are rude. That's it I am leaving!

Crystal said...

WHOA! I am soo impressed that Cheryl actually wrote a book on my blog! ha ha You MUST be bored girlfriend!!!!

Cheryl said...

I was in a mood.

Lura said...

That would be fun. I was just wondering what to do w/ 3 recipe card holders, but I guess we could give them as gifts!