Unfortunately our closing date was moved to tomorrow at 5:30 pm so we have had to wait to move our stuff in and we have gone all the way to the last minute!!!! We have to be out of our house by Friday so I am taking tomorrow off work to clean the new house, and drive boxes back and forth and then Friday morning we pick up the U-haul and load it with everything else and take it all over to the new house! The only people we have to help us is my brother and his girlfriend, that's it. It's hard for people to help us since we are moving on a work day! It's going to be nuts!
Tonight I will be taping up alot of boxes that we have been living out of and cleaning the house we are in a bit and just organizing all the boxes and stuff. I also have to clean out the fridge and shed. ugh!!! So much work! Daws has his 100 day celebration tomorrow at school and he has to bring in a bag of pretzels for that and he wants to bring in a treat on Friday since it will be his last day at that school. I enroll him at his new school Monday morning! He's actually very excited about it. My boys have never gotten nervous about that kind of stuff, they love to meet new people.
Sonya is going to take Daws to Boys Club at Church tomorrow night so he can meet some boys that will probably be in his class at his new school. He's very excited about that too.
Anyway, things are crazy and I am very overwhelmed!!!! I will have internet tomorrow but after tomorrow, we won't have it for a while. I'm sure Sonya will let you know how I'm doing. I will keep you updated as much as I can until then. Later Gators!

7 comments:
Wow, well i hope everything goes smoothly!!
Oh your poor Webkins will miss you terribly!!! :(
I'm glad Daws is excited about starting a new school! That is great. :) Good luck with everything.
I hope everything goes well for you. I think moving is fun, but when we moved I was 4 months pregnant and really didn't have to do much!!!
I HATE moving!! Good luck tomorrow! I'm very excited for you!
OH my! He is switching schools in the middle of the year? Good luck moving!
won't you have internet at work to post??
you can stop by and post from here....if my house is clean.
cheryl, what the heck is he susposed to do, drive to Colerain every morning??
new postttttttttttttt
Post a Comment