Bye everyone!!! I will check my blog on Monday from work but I won't be on much for a week or two! I'll miss ya tons but I am glad I won't have my blog at home because it will force me to get more work done! ha ha Talk to you all soon! Love ya!
and she closed on the house and it is all done....whoo hoo
she met her neighbors and she fell in love with one of them. she said that she loved her so much, she feels like she could leave her son with her. Is that not crazy?
Like mom2samandsawyer said, i feel like you are almost family already.
Welcome to the neighborhood!
Oh yeah and if you need a little lovin stay away from my husband please...I hear you have a track record on that!! But if you need butter or sugar, i'm the neighbor for you
11 comments:
and she closed on the house and it is all done....whoo hoo
she met her neighbors and she fell in love with one of them. she said that she loved her so much, she feels like she could leave her son with her. Is that not crazy?
Crystal,
It was great meeting you.
Like mom2samandsawyer said, i feel like you are almost family already.
Welcome to the neighborhood!
Oh yeah and if you need a little lovin stay away from my husband please...I hear you have a track record on that!! But if you need butter or sugar, i'm the neighbor for you
CRUP!!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! I LOVE MY NEIGHBORS!!!!
have fun...good luck
Good Luck! Watch out for your crazy neighbors!
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost
Hope it went and is still going well!!! Miss ya!
Praying everything goes well for you in the next couple weeks! We'll miss hearing from you on a regular basis!
Glad to hear that you closed! Now POST!!
Oh, yeah, and ummm, what happened to OUR Blog buddies picture? Are Carrie and I NOT a blog buddy anymore ???
Oh, yeah, and ummm, what happened to OUR Blog buddies picture? Are Carrie and I NOT a blog buddy anymore ???
Post a Comment