WHEW!
We started moving at 8am on Friday morning and stopped at 11pm. The only help we had was my brother since everyone else had to work. I owe my brother so much!!! That boy, worked his butt off for us!!! He and Shawn had to do all of the heavy lifting and they both were about to die but they pulled it off! I was soo proud of them. My brother worked sooo hard, and he didn't complain at all. He kept saying "Sis, I got this!!!" ha ha He's such a great guy! I am sooo glad that he's clean now and that I have my sweet brother back! I have missed him so much! Shawn and I plan to do something very special for him when we can. He deserves it! He even came back on Saturday and painted for 4 hours!!!! Oh I just love that boy! ha It was funny too, on Saturday, all three of us were sooo sore that we moaned with every movement!!! ha ha I am still sore!
I continued all day Saturday to fill my van with stuff from the old house and take it to the new house, got the last load into my van on Sunday morning so now we are done going back n forth. We are now focusing on putting the new house in order. I am unpacking and organizing and Shawn is painting still. Most of the walls are painted, he's just doing all the trim now. The only room that has not been painted is the dining room because I need to finish peeling the wall paper. I will do that tonight. All that's left to peel is around the top of the room because Daws couldn't reach it. Dawson has been a HUGE help! He stripped the wall paper off all the walls but couldn't do the top part! He had alot of fun doing it too, he loves to feel like he's helping!
I love the kitchen!!! I love the color, the cabinet space, the dishwasher......oh yeah, it's my birthday!!! ha ha Dishwashers rock! I can't believe how much space we have in the kitchen!!! I even have a whole shelf for all of my cookbooks and every dish and appliance has a place!!!!! It's awesome!
We love the house, it's going to look so good when it's all done. Sunday night, Shawn and Daws went to Mike's house to watch the superbowl and I stayed home and took my very first bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub!!! Oh I was in heaven!!! After my bath, I got my jammies on and drove down the street to Sonya's house and had some of Steve's delicious homemade chilli!!! Oh that boy makes a mean bowl of chilli!! I had two bowls of it........it was nice to have a home cooked meal after eating junk for a few days. I hung out with the kiddos for a while and then went back home and cleaned up the house a little and then went to bed.
We are still living out of alot of boxes but I am slowly getting them unpacked. I couldn't find any of my work shoes this morning so I had to wear my sneakers to work! ha Oh well! For three days, I couldn't find my hair brush or my makeup so I was lookin pretty sexy, let me just tell you! We have had several neighbors come over and introduce themselves and welcome us to the neighborhood. Everyone seems very nice. Daws started his new school this morning and I am anxious to find out how his day was.........I am sooo worried he's going to hate it there! It's a bit different than what he's used to but we will see. It may just be me being judgmental........I try not to be but sometimes it gets the best of me. I will let you know how it goes for him.
Our carpet has been ordered but we told them to give us a week before they come to install it since we are still painting. They said that we can just call them when we are ready for it! I can't wait, it's going to look soooo good!
I am at work today and have alot to do so I better get back to it. Hope you are all doing well! Love ya all! PEACE OUT!

8 comments:
You gave me a work out just reading your post!
Sounds like things are coming together! My mom said to me Saturday "I saw a moving van at Crystal's house" I know I told her you were moving, she just forgot!
Can't wait to see pictures of all the painting and carpet...thats going to look so nice!
I hope Daws likes his new school too.
Can't wait to see pics! You sound so excited! I'm glad you guys are loving it there. Where is Dawson going to school?
can't wait to see pictures of the finished rooms.
hope daws has a good day
Your post wore me out big time! haha! I'm so happy for you and glad that you are getting things done so quickly. It'll be sooooo nice when it's all painted, with new carpet and all decorated up! Woohoo!!
I hope Daws had a great day!!
goodness that sounds like a blast. glad i was busy watching kids, I think I had the break!!
Hello big sis. How is the house coming? Im sure things are coming along. Im glad your happy. things for me have been good. Been stressin lately. I love you very much and i wanna say thank you for all of your possitive support. It means alot to me. You had alot of good things to say about me. Thanks a bunch butt cheese. Ha not so sweet now huh butt plug!!! Just kidding. almost got 1 year sobriety and damn does it feel good. Im taking the steps to get myself in school. UC matter of fact. I sat in on a class today its very exciting!!! Well just wanted to drop you a line homey. stay white honkey. tell shawn I said how bout them GIANTS!!! LOL forget about the pats its a wrap GO Eli!!! love you bye. Your baby bro,
BEN
Can't wait to see how it all comes together!
oh, bless you! i just hate moving!
it sounds like a great house, though. especially the tub!
Post a Comment