Tuesday, January 8, 2008

BEAUTIFUL BABY NIECE!!!!



Jaelyn got here at 4:15. She received 4 shots yesterday and 1 oral vaccine so the doc prescribed her some infant Tylenol. She is 2 and half months old and she only weighs 10 pounds and she's 22 inches long! She's a peanut!!!

She was due for her Tylenol at 4:30 so I gave her that and then I changed her diaper and outfit because my mom said she had on the clothes she slept in last night and she was due for a diaper change. I was thrilled to do all that! It was sooo much fun and then I fed her a bottle at 5pm and took these pictures and now she's sleeping. Oh this is the best time I've had in a very long time! ha ha Stay tuned for lots more pics!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

ohhhh she is gorgeous. she looks like yourt bro a lot. MORE MORE MORE

SamandSawyersMom said...

the second one she looks so bored in

Anonymous said...

Love her smile! So glad you have your baby niece!

Cheryl said...

WOW girl you are fast!! She is adorable!!

Carrie said...

She is so cute! She's like Olivia. At Olivia's 8 week check up she also weighed 10 pounds! She was 21 inches long at 8 weeks.

Carrie said...

I mean Olivia was aalso 22 inches long at 8 weeks.