The bank appraised the house at 77,000 and we are getting it for 59,000! We got a conventional loan so we will have to do the repairs a little at a time. We do get to do the paint and carpet right away though so all you locals, clear your calendar to come help me paint! ha Free music, pizza, soda and paint fumes included!
Livingroom and Dining room color is going to be Cafe Au Latte and the Kitchen color is going to be Sweet Potato so when you come to help paint, wear something that coordinates for pictures please!!!
We close on the house on Tuesday!!! I will start driving boxes over as soon as we have the keys and we will move the furniture in next Saturday!!!! WHOA BABY!!!! Bet I won't be the top blog poster for a while!!! Someone else will have to take over my crown while I am busy!!! Sonya, I may need for Daws to come over and play with Sammy alot over the next couple of weeks if you don't mind! Let me know if that's cool! We are very excited but we know we are in for a crazy few weeks!!! YIKES!

15 comments:
the kid comment was mean! Like people would just bring their kids??
Daws is always welcome. He can go with us Saturday if he wants. We are stopping at Len's for taxes (only a few minutes) and then to my dad's for the day.
Your house sounds tasty more than anything
i meant grumpybottom or whatever you called me
crankabottom is what I called you!
crankabottom, whatcha talkin about?? There isn't anything in this post about kids....lay off the Tussin! SM
YAY! That's exciting news!!
ha, nice try!!
you done offended all your readers...me.
Congratulations! I don't know where you live, so I won't be able to find my way to paint...
good one carrie! you said no kids please, that's what Sonya was referring too.
Grumpycrotch...funny
FINE! Bring the dang kiddo's but we are gonna tie brushes to em!! SM
Congrats Crys!!! I am very happy for you!
I am so happy for you. Sorry you didn`t get the other loan but it`ll all come together. Starting with paint and carpet make a huge difference. Can`t wait to see it when it`s painted.
Well I have lots of experience in painting, having painted our entire house at least 75% of it all by myself!! I did the primer and two coats of paint on every wall and ceiling!! I had a little help here and there, but it was mostly me! So I can help if you need me to! Let me know. I know it must be so exciting to be owning your first home. I hope it's everything you dream it will be. Good Luck!!
jamie, i can watch your kids since you can't bring em unless you make their heads paint brushes..SM
How about a new kid friendly post...
SWAK love you
Can't wait to see the progress! Congratulations!
Post a Comment