Wednesday, January 23, 2008

KITCHEN CURTAINS



These are the curtains I have chosen for the Kitchen. The walls will be sweet potato which is a warm orange spice type color. These curtains go great with the wall color! I held the sample up to the curtains.......and loved it! The curtains have all the colors I love!!! So warm!

What do you girls think???

18 comments:

MissSonya said...

they are totally country

i love them

Cheryl said...

LOVE THEM!!!!! but i would paint the walls the green stripe color, just because green is my favorite color!

Carrie said...

Very warm! Is it gonna smell like sweet potato pie in your house?

Crystal said...

I don't think they are country at all! I hate country decor!

Crystal said...

So, do YOU like em Carrie?? You didn't say.

Carrie said...

Oh Yes, I am sorry! I do like them! I think they will look great with your wall color.

Carrie said...

I hate country decor too and I don't think they are country.

Char said...

I LOVE THEM! Very cute!

Jamie said...

Oooh, I love them. Those colors are so up my alley!!! They would look good in my house too!!! Very good choice!

SamandSawyersMom said...

they are country na na na na na na na

they are

they are

you guys don;t HATE country decor after all.

look here.. i found them on a country decor website

www.countrydecorcurtains.com

Anonymous said...

Nice try country lover!!!! No such site!

Anonymous said...

these actually are a country decor from the upcoming "hoedown" collection

SamandSawyersMom said...

goodness gracious how many times can you look at the same curtains???????????????????


oh I guess if they hang in your kitchen you would have the same problem

Amy said...

I like the colors. Actually, I would consider them country too ;) Although, I'm interior-design challenged so my opinion can't be trusted!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!! post already

Cheryl said...

you better post before Sonya gets really mean!

kellerie said...

very pretty!

Lura said...

I really really love them! Very nice and homey. They are country (and I never agree with Sonya- SM)! You'll have to burn a sweet potato candle in there. Ha ha.