Monday, March 17, 2008

A GOOD DAY

We finally got things moving a little while ago so no hospital trip for Daws tonight!!! YAY! His little tookis is so red and raw and painful........poor guy. We have done a ton of enema's suppositories and Miralax and finally made some progress!!! Daws has been so miserable thru it all but he hung in there like a champ!!! If I could just get the boy to stop holding his bowels, we may not have to go thru this anymore! ugh!

Another good part of my day is that I just found out that I get to keep my baby neice overnight this Friday night and all day Saturday while my mom works. I am soooo excited!!! I am going to pick her up from my mom's on Friday evening! You better get ready for lots more pics! ha ha

Wish me luck for this Wednesday! I am meeting with the manager at Dominioes to see about being a pizza delivery driver!! I only want to do it a few nights a week.......we will see if it works out! I am also applying to other places as well so whatever comes first is what I will do!

I got a ton done on my house today and I am off to do more!!! HOLLA at ya later!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad things are moving. HOw do you hold your bowels? I've heard that expression lately.

Good luck on the Domino's interview. PLEASE be careful being a delivery girl if you do get the job.

That's exciting you get to watch Jaelyn Friday! I bet you can't wait!!!

Crystal said...

Everyone is telling me to be careful being a pizza delivery girl....do you guys have stories about pizza girls getting hurt or something??? My brother told me to pack a gun! ha I didn't even think about it being dangerous.....hmm

Holding his bowels means when he gets the urge to poop, he sucks it up with his muscles in his rectum....he has been doing this since he was a small baby. He started doing it because he associates the urge to poop with pain so he gets scared to push it out and he holds it in....most of us would have problems trying to hold it in but he's been doing it for sooo long that his muscles in there are extremely strong! Does that make sense??? This is how his doc explained it to us when he was a baby.

Cheryl said...

good!

Crystal said...

Cher, you're so talkative today!SM

Carrie said...

Well, not to scare you or anything, but I just heard on the news TODAY that there have been several pizza delivery people robbed, just over the weekend. It depends on the area of town etc...but there are criminals EVERYWHERE and being a women would put you at greater risk.

Crystal said...

SERIOUSLY???? YIKES!!! NOW I'M SCARED TO DO IT!!!

Amy said...

I'm glad to hear that Dawson finally got things moving! Poor guy. Good luck on the pizza delivery job! A friend of mine was a driver (girl) for Pizza Hut and never had any problems. You'll be fine!