Monday, March 17, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST

Hey girls, please pray for Daws! His bowels are impacted and I have been trying to clean him out for 24 hours now and it's not budging. I called his doc and he said if I don't get him cleaned out by the end of today that we need to get him to the hospital. I have him home with me today so I can try like heck to get everything to come out. He's scared to death about having to go to the hospital..........the last time this happened he was there for 5 days!

We will take him if he needs to go but we are hoping it doesn't come to that since Shawn's insurance doesn't kick in until April 1st! Thanks girls! I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Poor Daws. I hope you get him cleaned out all on your own. Will pray.

Char said...

Oh no!! I sure hope he goes soon! I'm sorry! I do feel your pain!