Cam has an air soft gun which is a gun that shoots little plastic hollow balls. They are like bebe's but not metal so they just bounce off stuff. I hate guns but Daws wanted to shoot his bubba's gun soo badly so I let him do it but only with me and Shawn there with him. He thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!
Oh and don't worry, they don't shoot at animals or people, they shoot at a piece of wood.

6 comments:
oh they aren't shooting at animals or people? give him a real one then...SM
I knew you'd flip out Sonya!! ha I don't like em either but Cam has been around guns his whole life since his dad hunts and owns tons of guns as a hobby. Cam shot his first gun at 7 years old and it was a real pistol at a shooting range. It was hard that that was nothing I could do to stop it. I just didn't see the harm in allowing Daws to shoot the gun a couple of times with his dad and I right there. We put it away after that.
Well I"m glad Dawson gets to spend time with his brother more now, I bet he loves that.
Looks like they were having fun!! I don't see the harm either - it's not a real gun!
Amy - Cameron loves his dad very much, his dad does alot of cool stuff with Cam but he just can't seem to get control of his temper and tends to scream, yell and cuss at all of his kids. It's ashame that he's ruining his relationship with his children, ya know?
J knows that Cam doesn't have a license so the question is....Will J come to visit his son while he's living with me??
I don't like guns. Real or fake they scare me.
Post a Comment